Saturday, September 25, 2021

God First Loved Us

 


I was thinking about my cat on how much I love her. I realized though why I love her so much. Its because she loves me so much. I seem to be her favorite human above all others.


Its hard to resist something that loves you that much. You can't help but to automatically love back. If she didn't love me and resisted me all the time, I wouldn't have a special affection for her at all. It's the same with humans. Its easy to love people that love you.


This reminds me of the Lord. If He didn't love me, I wouldn't love Him. I would have no affection for Him at all. But because of how much He shows He loves me, His love is impossible for me to resist ❤.


He initiates, sustains, and He is Love.

The only reason we can love Him is because He first loved us.


(1 John 4:19)

"We love Him because He first loved us."


(The whole time I was writing this my cat (Bella) was right in front of me staring at me and purring, lol. (I took her picture) She always wants to be around me. So cute. 


Which reminds me that the Lord loves to be around me and spend time with me too. So thankful ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment