Saturday, August 15, 2020

Trust In The Lord



I wrote this when June was battling cancer. It applies to me now as well  with so many things happening in this world that I can't control.


TRUST IN THE LORD


It's an awful feeling when you feel powerless in a critical situation. Its feels like a strong man that someone has chained down. He feels powerless.  unable to move. 


He doesnt want to give up, so he constantly tries to figure out ways to get himself free from the chains, so he can do something in the situation with his strength. But nothing works. His strength is not strong enough.


 It frustrates him and he worries that without his help the critical situation won't get better.  His chains are securely on him with only one person holding the key.


 He talks to the Man holding the key but the Man says, "trust Me. The battle is Mine. Your human strength can't work in this situation. Only My supernatural strength can. I've tied you down physically so you are only limited to use supernatural strength. The power of prayer. 


Trust Me and have faith in Me He says. I'm much stronger than you anyways. I can do the job. Stop thinking that you can fix this. The battle is Mine. Rest and let Me fight for you."


The strong man gave a big sigh from exhaustion and relief and said, "Ok, I'll trust You."

No comments:

Post a Comment