I learned a long time ago that I can't put my trust and hope in man. I will be very disappointed if I do. And very stressed out might I add.
I can only feel at peace when I put my trust in the Lord. Because no matter what's going on around me, I know God is bigger than it all and He is perfect.
We can go to Him anytime, night or day, and pour out our hearts to Him. I love that!
He will listen and act accordingly to what He deems best for our lives and or for His plans.
He will certainly not turn away from us when we call out to Him.
So whatever our government decides on our behalf that we dont agree with and we feel powerless in the situation, we dont have to feel powerless at all. We have a God that is more powerful than any government or anyone.
A government can't possibly take care of every person's individual needs. There's so many specific situations that falls through the cracks like this crisis we're in.
I know I have tremendous peace from the single fact that I put my trust in God, and not man, to take care of all my needs and for the needs and concerns I have for others. He's the best One we can put our trust in and go to.
God definitely blesses us with people He's put in our lives and blesses us through them. He also gives us dependable people we can count on as well. But I know I would never be able to be at total peace unless I knew I had God to depend on. He is my dependable solid rock. I know He will never fail me. He is going to be with me and help me all the way to the end of this life here and whatever I have to endure. I know I'm guaranteed that.
God can be trusted with our lives. We just need to go to Him and not put our faith and hope in man. Or we will feel unstable, disappointed. and possibly lash out at others because we don't feel in control.
I'm holding on to the One that's always in control so it will help me to be.
(Just my random thoughts for today)

No comments:
Post a Comment